Arabic Arabic English English French French Russian Russian Spanish Spanish Turkish Turkish
Akteks Textile- Quality Fabric Manufacturer 2021
Akteks Textile- Quality Fabric Manufacturer 2021

About the Akteks Textile Manufacturer

Akteks Textile is among the best of fabric manufacturers in Turkey
Akteks Textile is a company which was established in 1979 in Bursa Organized Industrial Zone with only 26 piece table printing. In the first years, it started quantity production with filmdruck and batik machines. Fabric manufacturer Akteks Textile is producing various kinds of printing, developing their designs with experienced R&D team, and exports 30% of the products to the companies in Turkey, and the rest of them, which is 70% are mainly sold to European countries.

Established in a closed area of 10.000 m2 and operating full time, the company also responds to the raw knitted fabric demands of the market with its knitting department. The knitting department can produce an average of 2500 kg (7000 mt) of fabric per day. Akteks Textile, which follows a policy that respects the environment, also attaches importance to quality as a result of the importance it attaches to people.

Qualifications

Fabric manufacturer Akteks Textile is not only contributing to the economy of Turkey with the sales it realized domestically but also its exportations, too. Following a sustainable environment and nature policy, the company makes production according to the international quality standards. It has obtained certificates like Gots – Global Organic Textile Standard, and Oeko-Tex Std.100. Apart from these facts, the company has also wide range of products. The company, which performs flat dye, tie-dye, reactive, disperse, ronjan, pigment, digital printing and finishing operations, also performs special printing applications such as foil, glitter, crush, pleat.

Nowadays, fabric manufacturer Akteks Textile, which also provides services to the leading companies of Europe, is one of the leading suppliers of the sector. Representing its country by showing its new models and designs in the presentations at trade shows, it is one of the successful and significant textile companies with its quality, capacity, modern system, and working ethics.

For more information about Fabric Manufacturer Akteks Textile, please visit the company website. Or you can check out our Textiles & Leather & Jewellery Listings for more companies in the industry.

Akteks Textile- Quality Fabric Manufacturer 2021


Rate us and Write a Review

Products

Year of creation

Quality Certificates

Browse

Your review is recommended to be at least 140 characters long

Your request has been submitted successfully.

building Own or work here? Claim Now! Claim Now!

#
Agent (Online)
×

We are here to help. Chat with us on WhatsApp for any queries.